Alicia is now seeing all counseling clients through the nonprofit she founded with a great team of people, The Oaks Therapeutic Community.
Please visit http://www.theoakscommunity.org/counseling to schedule a counseling appointment.
CLIENT FOCUS AREAS
Alicia specializes in addressing anxiety and other mood concerns from a multi-dimensional wellness-based approach.
She has experience counseling clients with a variety of mental health concerns including:
- Anxiety and stress
- Personal wellness growth
- Developmental transitions including college transitions
- Education adjustment concerns (school anxiety, performance, engagement, etc.)
- Spiritual strength exploration (Christian perspective)
- Communication strategies
- Grief and loss
- Parenting and new parent adjustment
- Identity and self-esteem (Who am I and why do I matter?)
- Behavioral issues
- Pre-marital counseling
- Conflict and anger management
Individuals are welcome to email to explore concerns not listed above. If Alicia does not have training in a particular concern, she is happy to help you find a counselor who is a good fit.